Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Step back-GIO

Today I took a step back. Chilled alittle bit. Got up, talked to my girl Rina on the phone for awhile. Checked my email, then turned off my wifi. Put my favorite anime Rhaxhephon into my PS2 to watch and watched those episodes I haven't been able to watch. Drawing Eternal has been all I've been doing. Listening to my girl and my friend Juan's advice and just taking shit slow and just pacing myself. Juan told me I'd burn out, and yesterday, I burned out bigtime. Today was me time.

After I saw Rhaxephon ( really cool anime, you guys should defenitly go check that one out. :)) I spent all day getting into .Hack GU for my PS2. I actually some of my save data on there, so I've been trying to catch up to where I wsa before. My Avatar robot hasn't even awakened yet. Got a long way to go before I catch up. Really want to beat that game. Haven't beaten a video game in years. I used to be the shit. Not sure if alot of people brag about that lol

I had alot of fun playing .Hack GU today. Lots of really cool games coming up on thesse next gen consoles. Sort of broke right now, so I dont' really see myself getting a PS3 or even a Wii anytime soon. It's cool. My PS2 is good enough for me :)

Around 9 oclock I saved ( yeah I made damned sure i saved this time lol) and turned on Comedy Central to watch some Futurama and South Park. They really need to make some new Futurama episodes. I really dig that show. Around the time South Park rolled around, I took out my sketchbook, and took out the Loomis Point of View printouts i made the other day, and sketched this:



I made even spaces on each side of the page and place each POV thing on the verticle line. I'm not sure if that's how I'm supposed to be doing that. Looks about right to me, but that's just me, and sometimes I'm wrong. Also, I have these last two pages to Eternal:



These are going to be full color in print. If you want to see these pics bigger btw, please click them. Plus I get paid when you do click them and enlarge them. So yeah, if you do click them, thanks in advance, you're actually helping a starving artist get alittle dough just by looking at something. So thanks :)

Oh and that goes for all those pages you see below too for Eternal.

Anywho, that's all for now. I think I have work in the morning with my pops. So I probably should hit the sack soon. Catch you guys later. One. :)-GIO

No comments:

Post a Comment