Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scratching a few backs :D-GIO

Been doing a few sketches for a few writers on on Facebook. I did this one for Calvin Daniels in return for his offering to review Eternal when it comes out to print on his site:



I actually uploaded this as a high res CG, so you can actually download this and get it printed out if you like :D Depending on my responses to this, I might and might not upload a highres version of future CGs for download. So if you do download this please let me know so I know I'm not wasting my time offering.

Also doing this for another novelist:



I always wanted to try this angle, and since this hero has a sort of ancient martial arts background, this pose is perfect for him :D

That's all for now, still taking things slow. Found my original file on .hack GU today! Level 38 now instead of Level 6! lol The file was right above the file I clicked on yesterday. Overwrote that last file. That was actually the file this Thaiwanese chick created when she came over on a date with me. I've got Rina now, and she chose to continue her little affair with that overwieght 40 year old unfaithful mexican prick. Whatvever. I'm getting married to an amazing woman right now. Her loss, my gain :D So not only did I replace her game, I've also replaced her. :) lol Gotta appreciate the symbolism there man! LOL!

Anywho, that's all for now. I'll probably practice alittle more perspective views from those Loomis printouts today while I watch some South Park tonight. Stay cool everybody. One! :D-GIO

PS.- these pics i put up are just thumbnails, to get a better view, click on them. :D Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment